The CMR-waybill is a shipping document with basic information about the shipped car or motorcycle. You'll need to sign the sender’s copy and ship it back to the seller as proof of delivery.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact the seller?
- The seller is asking me for a signed copy of the CMR. What does this mean?
- How much time do I have to pick up the vehicle I bought?
- I bought a vehicle. Can I pick it up?
- I bought a vehicle. Do I need to cover shipping costs?
- I bought a vehicle. Will it be shipped to me?
- Can I pick up a lot by arrangement?
- Will my purchase be shipped or do I need to pick it up?