The CMR-waybill is a shipping document with basic information about the shipped car or motorcycle. The buyer should have signed it as proof of delivery. Contact your local government vehicle department to find out if you need the CMR-waybill to complete the vehicle de-registration process.
Articles in this section
- If I sell a vehicle, do I need to send the original vehicle papers to the buyer?
- I sold a vehicle and have received a signed copy of the CMR. What do I need to do with it?
- The buyer is asking for the Certificate of Conformity. What is this?
- What do I need to know about the export of lots?
- What do I need to know about shipping my lots internationally?
- What should I know about the customs form, charges and fees?
- When do I need to fill a Customs Declaration Form?