We recommend contacting the buyer as soon as we confirm that their payment has come through. From there, you can arrange pickup with the buyer. The buyer should pick up the car or motorcycle within 2 weeks of the auction closing date.
Articles in this section
- When should I ship my lot?
- How do I contact the buyer of a lot?
- How do I change the status of my lot?
- I sold a vehicle on Catawiki. What are the next steps?
- The buyer wants to pick up the vehicle I sold. Is this possible?
- I sold a vehicle on Catawiki. How long do I need to wait for the buyer to pick it up?
- I've arranged shipping for the vehicle I sold. What are the next steps?
- I sold a car to a buyer in another country. What are my next steps?
- The buyer has paid for their lot but hasn't contacted me to arrange the pickup. What do I do?
- Do I have to send my lot by registered mail with confirmation of receipt?