If the car or motorcycle was damaged during shipping, the buyer needs to open a claim with the shipping company. You can assist the investigation by providing photos and details of the condition of the vehicle when the shipping company picked it up.
Articles in this section
- Why and how does Catawiki use the courier and tracking code?
- What is the best way to handle an issue after the order has been delivered?
- The vehicle I sold was damaged during shipping. What do I do?
- Can I still use Packlink?
- How can I update the tracking code for my orders?
- What is a 'Tracking' or 'Track & Trace' code?
- What happens if the order that I shipped gets returned to me?
- What are the benefits of sending your shipment with insurance?
- What do I do if the lot gets lost or is damaged during shipment?