Yes, you can! In the final step before submitting your lot, you'll have the option to preview it. You'll be able to see your lot as bidders will see it, which is a great way to double check details and make sure everything looks good.
Articles in this section
- Can a bidder contact me during the auction?
- What can be sold on Catawiki?
- Can I save and come back to an unfinished submission at a later stage?
- Can I go back to the old submission process?
- What if I'm not sure about some of the item details?
- Can I preview my lot before submitting?
- Do I need to choose an auction when I submit a lot?
- How do I add photos of my item to my submission?
- How does the new submission process work?
- Why am I seeing a new submission process?