We ask that you contact the seller to arrange pickup within five days of us letting you know we've received your payment. Be aware that the seller might charge you for storage, so it's usually a good idea to arrange pickup as soon as you can.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact the seller?
- The seller is asking me for a signed copy of the CMR. What does this mean?
- How much time do I have to pick up the vehicle I bought?
- I bought a vehicle. Can I pick it up?
- I bought a vehicle. Do I need to cover shipping costs?
- I bought a vehicle. Will it be shipped to me?
- Can I pick up a lot by arrangement?
- Will my purchase be shipped or do I need to pick it up?