As the buyer, you'll usually need to cover shipping costs for a car or motorcycle. However, in some cases, the seller might offer free shipping. Check the lot page of the vehicle you bought to see if the seller has offered to pay for shipping.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact the seller?
- The seller is asking me for a signed copy of the CMR. What does this mean?
- How much time do I have to pick up the vehicle I bought?
- I bought a vehicle. Can I pick it up?
- I bought a vehicle. Do I need to cover shipping costs?
- I bought a vehicle. Will it be shipped to me?
- Can I pick up a lot by arrangement?
- Will my purchase be shipped or do I need to pick it up?