Yes, you can. If you exit during the submission process, we'll automatically save your progress as a draft. When you come back, you can select to work from the draft of the unfinished submission. From there, you'll be able to pick up where you left off.
Articles in this section
- Can a bidder contact me during the auction?
- What can be sold on Catawiki?
- Can I save and come back to an unfinished submission at a later stage?
- Can I go back to the old submission process?
- What if I'm not sure about some of the item details?
- Can I preview my lot before submitting?
- Do I need to choose an auction when I submit a lot?
- How do I add photos of my item to my submission?
- How does the new submission process work?
- Why am I seeing a new submission process?