Unfortunately not. When something changes, it's natural to feel a bit uneasy. It takes time to adjust. The same goes for our new submission process. If you're used to the old submission process, it might take you some time to find your feet with the new version. The more you work with it, the easier it'll become. And after working with it a bit, you'll probably find you no longer want to go back to the old version.
Articles in this section
- Can a bidder contact me during the auction?
- What can be sold on Catawiki?
- Can I save and come back to an unfinished submission at a later stage?
- Can I go back to the old submission process?
- What if I'm not sure about some of the item details?
- Can I preview my lot before submitting?
- Do I need to choose an auction when I submit a lot?
- How do I add photos of my item to my submission?
- How does the new submission process work?
- Why am I seeing a new submission process?