Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with a seller's contact information if a lot is not auctioned off. However, it is possible to create an auction search, which will notify you if the same lot, or a similar one, comes up for auction again.
Articles in this section
- I'm interested in a lot that wasn't sold. Can I get in touch with the seller or still bid on it now?
- Can I personalise the Catawiki app?
- How is it possible that someone won the auction with a bid placed after 20:00 CET?
- How is it possible that someone won a lot when I saw the auction had ended and the reserve price was not met?
- Can I change my preferred currency?
- Why do some bids increase irregularly?
- Why are bidding times for some lots occasionally made longer?
- I'd like to place a bid, but the shipping costs seem too high.
- How can I find and be notified about items I'm interested in?
- How does the Catawiki app work?