If the reserve price of a lot was not reached during the auction, the lot remains unsold. This means that there are no costs for you as the seller. You can offer up the lot again with a lower minimum price.
Articles in this section
- What are the commission fees for sellers?
- EU VAT regulations for selling on Catawiki
- Do I still need to pay the (auction) fees if my lot did not reach its reserve price?
- What are the auction fees for professional sellers?
- Do I need a VAT registration number to sell items via the Catawiki platform?
- Why am I charged VAT if I am not a professional seller?