Unfortunately, it is not possible to get an advance on shipping costs. You will get the shipping costs together with the payment of the lot. In general, in the event of cancellation, the buyer will be refunded the payment for the winning bid as well as the shipping costs. The seller can claim the insurance from the courier company they used to ship the lot.
Articles in this section
- How can I accurately estimate the shipping costs?
- Who pays for the second shipping costs if I have to send a lot twice?
- I sold two lots to the same buyer. Why do I only receive shipping costs once?
- When do I not need to set shipping costs for my lot?
- Can I change the shipping costs I set for my lots?
- How can I know what is a fair price to charge for shipping?
- How are the shipping costs calculated?
- It is possible to get the shipping costs paid in advance?
- Who pays for the shipping costs?