Our auctions are carefully compiled by the experts. The inclusion of your lot depends on a variety of factors. If your approved lot has not been scheduled, this is probably due to the large number of (similar) items submitted. Approved lots will be included in an auction as soon as possible. The moment your lot is scheduled for an upcoming auction, you will receive an automated message.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact the expert?
- My lot has been approved for auction. When will it be scheduled for auction?
- What is the status of my lot?
- Will my submission go straight to auction?
- Why hasn't my lot been included in the auction?
- I will be unavailable for a certain amount of time. Is it possible to set my lots to inactive during this period?
- Why has my lot been rejected?
- My lot has been approved for auction. Why was it scheduled for this particular auction?
- My lot has been approved, but I do not agree with the expert's changes.
- I've submitted a lot for auction. When will it be reviewed?