Our auctions are carefully compiled by our experts. The inclusion of your lot will depend on a variety of factors, such as providing a balanced selection, and preventing the inclusion of similar lots. Approved lots are scheduled for auction as soon as possible. The moment your lot is scheduled for an upcoming auction, you will receive an automated message.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact the expert?
- My lot has been approved for auction. When will it be scheduled for auction?
- What is the status of my lot?
- Why hasn't my lot been included in the auction?
- I will be unavailable for a certain amount of time. Is it possible to set my lots to inactive during this period?
- Why has my lot been rejected?
- My lot has been approved for auction. Why was it scheduled for this particular auction?
- My lot has been approved, but I do not agree with the expert's changes.
- I've submitted a lot for auction. When will it be reviewed?
- When are you planning on holding the next themed auction?