As the reserve price (RP) is a hidden minimum, we are not able to share the RP before the auction ends. If you place a bid on a lot with an RP and your bid falls below the RP, you will be notified immediately. Your bid will be shown in the bidding history. If you place an automatic bid that is higher than the RP, the first bid will automatically match the RP. If you place an automatic bid which falls below the RP, the full automatic bid will be placed and show in the bidding history.
Articles in this section
- What is the 'Expert's estimate'?
- I’ve been notified that I can purchase a lot even though my last bid was below the reserve price. Why is this?
- What happens if an automatic bid is placed on a lot with a reserve price?
- I'd like to place a bid on an item with a reserve price (RP) and would like to know what the minimum is.
- What is an automatic bid and how does it work?
- Why do some lots start bidding from an amount higher than €1?
- I'd like to place a bid on a lot with a reserve price. What does this mean?