If your bid is placed in the last minute of an auction, extra time will be added. This is done to ensure that everyone has an equal chance of winning. The aim is to avoid having bidders wait until the last 5 seconds of the auction to place a bid.
Articles in this section
- I'm interested in a lot that wasn't sold. Can I get in touch with the seller or still bid on it now?
- Can I personalise the Catawiki app?
- How is it possible that someone won the auction with a bid placed after 20:00 CET?
- How is it possible that someone won a lot when I saw the auction had ended and the reserve price was not met?
- Can I change my preferred currency?
- Why do some bids increase irregularly?
- Why are bidding times for some lots occasionally made longer?
- I'd like to place a bid, but the shipping costs seem too high.
- How can I find and be notified about items I'm interested in?
- How does the Catawiki app work?