A code entry screen appears at a certain point during the verification process. At the bottom of this screen, you'll find a message indicating what to do if you still haven't received a code after five minutes following your first request. If you follow those instructions, and use the link, you will receive a new text message with a code.
Articles in this section
- Why did I get an email with the subject 'Your Catawiki account was used on a new device'?
- I haven't received the verification code to activate my account. Could you send it again?
- I can't sign in. What should I do?
- My account has been hacked. What do I do now?
- I've lost my password and can't sign in. What can I do?