Each shipping company calculates the shipping costs based on the dimensions and weight of the parcel. Please read our article 'How can I accurately estimate the shipping costs?' to set a fair price for shipping and avoid future problems with the buyer.
Articles in this section
- How can I accurately estimate the shipping costs?
- Who pays for the second shipping costs if I have to send a lot twice?
- I sold two lots to the same buyer. Why do I only receive shipping costs once?
- When do I not need to set shipping costs for my lot?
- Can I change the shipping costs I set for my lots?
- How can I know what is a fair price to charge for shipping?
- How are the shipping costs calculated?
- It is possible to get the shipping costs paid in advance?
- Who pays for the shipping costs?