If you are unable to attend to the aftercare of lots sold during a particular period (for example, during a holiday), please change the status of your offered lots to 'draft'. You can resubmit your lots at a later time. Lots that have already been approved or scheduled may temporarily be put on hold by the expert. Please contact the expert in order to put a lot on hold.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact the expert?
- My lot has been approved for auction. When will it be scheduled for auction?
- What is the status of my lot?
- Will my submission go straight to auction?
- Why hasn't my lot been included in the auction?
- I will be unavailable for a certain amount of time. Is it possible to set my lots to inactive during this period?
- Why has my lot been rejected?
- My lot has been approved for auction. Why was it scheduled for this particular auction?
- My lot has been approved, but I do not agree with the expert's changes.
- I've submitted a lot for auction. When will it be reviewed?