Our auctions are carefully compiled by our experts. They decide what auction will best suit your lot. If you disagree with an expert's assessment, you can address this during the viewing days. The viewing days are the period during which sellers can give feedback regarding a particular auction, while that auction is not yet open for bidding. You will be informed of the start of the viewing days through an automated update.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact the expert?
- My lot has been approved for auction. When will it be scheduled for auction?
- What is the status of my lot?
- Will my submission go straight to auction?
- Why hasn't my lot been included in the auction?
- I will be unavailable for a certain amount of time. Is it possible to set my lots to inactive during this period?
- Why has my lot been rejected?
- My lot has been approved for auction. Why was it scheduled for this particular auction?
- My lot has been approved, but I do not agree with the expert's changes.
- I've submitted a lot for auction. When will it be reviewed?