For lots that have an estimated value of €200 or more, sellers can choose for the bidding to start from the reserve price instead of €1. This reserve price is set in consultation with an expert before the lot is approved for auction. We support both options as some sellers prefer not to reveal the reserve price to bidders.
Articles in this section
- What is the 'Expert's estimate'?
- I’ve been notified that I can purchase a lot even though my last bid was below the reserve price. Why is this?
- What happens if an automatic bid is placed on a lot with a reserve price?
- I'd like to place a bid on an item with a reserve price (RP) and would like to know what the minimum is.
- What is an automatic bid and how does it work?
- Why do some lots start bidding from an amount higher than €1?
- I'd like to place a bid on a lot with a reserve price. What does this mean?