This could be related to an automatic bid placed by an earlier bidder. The automatic bid may be the same as a manual bid by a second bidder. It may also be the case that two automatic bids of the same amount were placed. In both cases, the (automatic) bid that was placed first will be listed as the highest bid.
Articles in this section
- I'm interested in a lot that wasn't sold. Can I get in touch with the seller or still bid on it now?
- Can I personalise the Catawiki app?
- How is it possible that someone won the auction with a bid placed after 20:00 CET?
- How is it possible that someone won a lot when I saw the auction had ended and the reserve price was not met?
- Can I change my preferred currency?
- Why do some bids increase irregularly?
- Why are bidding times for some lots occasionally made longer?
- I'd like to place a bid, but the shipping costs seem too high.
- How can I find and be notified about items I'm interested in?
- How does the Catawiki app work?