The buyer auction fee is 9% of the winning bid. The 9% is inclusive of VAT. This means that the buyer will pay the buyer's commission to Catawiki and out of this amount, Catawiki will pay the applicable VAT to the relevant tax authorities. The applicable rate of VAT is the rate applicable in the country where the buyer is based. The buyer will see the applicable rate on the commission invoice from Catawiki. Regardless of the applicable VAT rate, buyer commission will never be more than 9%.
Articles in this section
- How to pay via bank transfer if I am based in a country that is not part of the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)?
- Can I pay by credit card?
- What are my payment options?
- I have won a lot. How do I pay?
- Why is there an extra verification step when I pay by credit card?
- Can I pay the seller in cash when I pick up my lot?
- How to pay via Bank Transfer?
- What are the auction fees?
- Is it possible to make payments from abroad?