Your bid will not be accepted if it is invalid. 'Invalid bid' messages can occur when the amount entered is not high enough, when the amount entered includes a symbol other than a digit (such as a letter, comma or hyphen), or when the auction has already closed.
Articles in this section
- Why hasn't my bid been accepted?
- I'd like to place a bid on a lot with a reserve price. What does this mean?
- Why do some lots start bidding from an amount higher than €1?
- How do auction alerts work?
- How do I place a bid?
- Why can't I place a bid?
- Can I place a bid by phone?
- I am trying to place a bid but a message pops up requesting additional identification. Why is that?
- Can I place several automatic bids on a lot simultaneously?
- Why has my account been blocked for bidding?