Your payment will run through a very secure method of payment. We will ask the buyer to pay for the lot within three days after the auction on a secure account. We then inform the seller that the buyer has transferred the payment and ask him to ship the lot. The seller will receive payment shortly after shipping. If you have not received the lot within 10 days after paying the purchase price, we ask you to inform us so that your payment to the seller can be withheld.
Articles in this section
- Is Catawiki free?
- What makes buying through Catawiki safe and secure?
- Who are our in-house experts?
- What is Catawiki?
- What does ‘Catawiki’ mean?
- When was Catawiki founded?
- What makes Catawiki unique?
- Who offers up the lots?
- What is Catawiki's collector's portal?
- What are the auction fees?