You buy the lot from the seller indicated. You can find the seller’s username on the lot’s description page. The order and payment pages also clearly indicate which seller you are buying the item from. Catawiki only provides the platform used to run the auction. The named seller for the lot remains fully responsible for the products or services to be delivered.
Articles in this section
- Is Catawiki free?
- What makes buying through Catawiki safe and secure?
- Who are our in-house experts?
- What is Catawiki?
- What does ‘Catawiki’ mean?
- When was Catawiki founded?
- What makes Catawiki unique?
- Who offers up the lots?
- What is Catawiki's collector's portal?
- What are the auction fees?