Some lots have been fixed with a ‘reserve price’. This is a hidden minimum price which a seller is willing to let their lot go for, set in consultation with the expert. Reserve prices may only be set for lots with an expected revenue of at least €200. If a reserve price has not been met once the auction ends, that particular lot will not be auctioned off.
Articles in this section
- Why hasn't my bid been accepted?
- I'd like to place a bid on a lot with a reserve price. What does this mean?
- Why do some lots start bidding from an amount higher than €1?
- How do auction alerts work?
- How do I place a bid?
- Why can't I place a bid?
- Can I place a bid by phone?
- I am trying to place a bid but a message pops up requesting additional identification. Why is that?
- Can I place several automatic bids on a lot simultaneously?
- Why has my account been blocked for bidding?