If you want to offer up a lot and are unsure of its value, Catawiki’s experts are here to help. Our experts are available to provide a free estimation of a lot’s value. Simply submit your lot through 'Sell at auction' at the top right corner of our website and in the final stage of the submitting process, use the text box 'Message for the expert' to let the expert know you would like a valuation of your lot. Our expert will then get back to you as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- I have a valuable individual piece. Is it suitable for auction?
- Can a minimum selling price (reserve price) be applied to a lot?
- Why should I choose for the bidding to start at the reserve price instead of €1?
- Can Catawiki provide an estimated value of a lot?
- Which auction would be most suitable for my piece/collection?
- When is the next auction held?
- When are you planning on holding the next themed auction?
- I am an artist and would like to sell my art through Catawiki
- What should be considered when providing photos of the lot?