A detailed and accurate description of what you are offering is key to achieve maximum lot revenue. An important part of the description is providing buyers with good quality photographs of the lot. Many of our users and potential bidders will have a careful look at the photographs before considering placing a bid. Additionally, good photographs help prevent disappointed buyers. Here is a number of tips on how to get your photographs to look professional.
Articles in this section
- Why do some auctions have different minimum estimated lot values?
- What can be sold on Catawiki?
- How many lots can be offered up for an auction?
- Who can sell on Catawiki?
- Why sell on Catawiki?
- How to set auction alerts
- How to become a professional seller on Catawiki
- How to start selling on Catawiki
- How to sell a lot at auction
- Does Catawiki purchase items?