During the lot submission process, you'll be asked whether you would like the bidding on your lot to start at the reserve price or €1. A reserve price can be set on a lot that has a minimum estimated value of €200 and is set in consultation with an expert before the lot is approved for auction. We support both options as some sellers prefer not to reveal the reserve price to bidders. By starting the bidding for your lot from its reserve price, we've seen that the chances of selling your lot are increased. Once the first bid has been placed, your reserve price will be met, meaning it is likely your lot will sell for an even higher amount.
Articles in this section
- Why do some auctions have different minimum estimated lot values?
- What can be sold on Catawiki?
- How many lots can be offered up for an auction?
- Who can sell on Catawiki?
- Why sell on Catawiki?
- How to set auction alerts
- How to become a professional seller on Catawiki
- How to start selling on Catawiki
- How to sell a lot at auction
- Does Catawiki purchase items?