A reserve price can be set for items that have a minimum expected revenue of €200. The reserve price is a hidden minimum price that a seller is willing to let their lot be sold for. If the reserve price has not been met once the auction ends, the lot will not be sold. Sellers then have the option to resubmit the lot in a new auction after having revised its reserve price.
Articles in this section
- I have a valuable individual piece. Is it suitable for auction?
- Can a minimum selling price (reserve price) be applied to a lot?
- Why should I choose for the bidding to start at the reserve price instead of €1?
- Can Catawiki provide an estimated value of a lot?
- Which auction would be most suitable for my piece/collection?
- When is the next auction held?
- When are you planning on holding the next themed auction?
- I am an artist and would like to sell my art through Catawiki
- What should be considered when providing photos of the lot?