Photos are an important and required aspect of your lot description. Make sure you include high quality photos of your lot, showing close ups of any details, including any markings or damages. Good photos often bring in higher selling prices and let users know exactly what they are bidding on. You can find a list of helpful handy photo tips on this page.
Articles in this section
- I have a valuable individual piece. Is it suitable for auction?
- Can a minimum selling price (reserve price) be applied to a lot?
- Why should I choose for the bidding to start at the reserve price instead of €1?
- Can Catawiki provide an estimated value of a lot?
- Which auction would be most suitable for my piece/collection?
- When is the next auction held?
- When are you planning on holding the next themed auction?
- I am an artist and would like to sell my art through Catawiki
- What should be considered when providing photos of the lot?