Catawiki is a combination of the words ‘catalogue’ and ‘wiki’. In the world of collecting, a catalogue is an overview of any items found in a specific field. The term wiki is best known for its use in Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia. It’s from the Hawaiian language, and means 'fast, quick'.
Articles in this section
- What makes buying through Catawiki safe and secure?
- Who are our in-house experts?
- What is Catawiki?
- What does ‘Catawiki’ mean?
- When was Catawiki founded?
- What makes Catawiki unique?
- Is Catawiki free?
- Who offers up the lots?
- What is Catawiki's collector's portal?
- What are the auction fees?